Raymond Dokpesi: After an Experience, Recalls for Prison Reform

Chief Raymond with the media 

I remember one quote my lecturer use to voice anytime he enter class,... “What I hear, I forget; What I see, I remember; What I do, I understand.” –
I can categorically say that, that has manifested in the life of the multimillionaire media figurine -  Chief Raymond Aleogho Dokpesi. After his brief stay in prison, media mogul Raymond Dokpesi has called for a reform of Nigeria’s prisons. Recall that he is just coming out of Kuje Prison where he was remanded until he met his N200m bail condition.

Chief Raymond and Cellmate 

At the AIT Christmas party, Dokpesi charged the management of his TV station to campaign for prison reform.

It is hoped that with the sway of his media empire, Dopkesi will be able to influence government to positively impact prison reform. Such will go a long way to make our prisons the correctional facilities they were designed to be.

Kuje Prison 

Kuje Prison inmates 

Comments

Popular Posts