MOTHER: SAVED BY SELFIE

Suliat and her son


A young mother, named Adeleke Suliat narrated her ordeal of how she was saved by her selfie with her few months old baby couple with her postgraduate I.D card as a student.

She wrote:

"You know I was almost arrested for kidnapping my own son if not for my phone selfies and ID card that saved me. I left home with hubby for market and our car broke down at Akala express road since I do not leave the house with iro and oja that I can use to back my baby, then hubby suggested i should bring the list and go home that he can get our needs when he is done. Na so I just say house no kuku far make I take bike home, hubby paid the bike man as my wallet dey empty, I just remove my scarf for my head and use it to cover my baby up cos of dust na him we just got to where police dey check, the man stoped us and he come ask say na where u get this child from, I said na my child then he come talk say I no look like him mama, he said what evidence do, I just thank God say na every morning I dey always take selfie with my son so I just showed him my phone profile pix he said that is not evidence enough, I just took him to my phone gallery and ask him to check as much as he want he still ask me to open my boy face nd he compared the pix then he requested for my pregnancy pix I did showed them cos other police at the check point don join the next I heard was where is ur ID card thank God I get my new msc I.D as am I.D card less since I resign my Job, na so I showed them and the next thing they said was madam we are sorry alot is happening and we are doing our job.... On getting home I was mad and frustrated, what if I had left my wallet and phone in the car or I'm  not in love with my selfie with my son or UI didn't give us ID card.. What will happen? this is my first time of having an  encounter with Niger police and am really mad....
She advise, LESSON PLEASE BE CARE WITH THE WAY U CARRY SOMEBODY ELSE BABY AROUND. In addition, no matter how insignificant you're ID card is... Always carry it anywhere you go. And of course, keep your selfies rolling with friends and family, those pics with them save you too one day! #winks


Comments

Popular Posts